“Beauty, to my mind, is not just a word – it is the entirety of who we are from outside and inside I always knew that I will work in the field of medicine, but my destiny took me to the field of beauty. To tell the truth, I’m very close to it! Healthy skin is beautiful skin. Nowadays we can reach the entirety through high-technology! Beauty is something that is given, but with the help of science and specialists’ subtle motions we can do even more!”
• 2004-2008: studies of Hygiene and Decorative Cosmetology at Vilnius University of Applied Sciences;
• 2008-2009: CIDESCO (Comite International D‘esthetique et de Cosmetologie) Diploma.
• 2002-2005: cosmetologist at Beauty Salon Siciliana;
• 2007-2009: cosmetologist at Beauty Salon Art of Beauty;
• 2007-2009: cosmetologist at Beauty Salon Biodroga SPA;
• 2010-2013: mesotherapy teacher at French Laboratoire;
• 2009-2019: chairwoman of Lithuanian Association of Cosmetic and Cosmetology Specialists;
• Since 2008: cosmetologist at VitkusClinic;
• In 2009 established the aesthetic cosmetology house DermaSkin and is engaged in private practice;
• Since 2010: a teacher at Art of Beauty school and trains students for international studies at CIDESCO (Switzerland) and INFA (Belgium).
She had apprenticeships in various courses for cosmetologist qualification improvement in Europe. In 2009, she won the 2nd place in the nomination of facial skin care among the professionals at International Contest Nevskie Berega. Moreover, the cosmetologist Rūta Mažeikienė is the organizer and the judge at the cosmetologists championships in Lithuania.