We offer to pay for our services in instalments by signing a fast credit contract with Inbank.
How does this work?
- Make a contract at the clinic reception – it’s quick and easy.
- Choose how long you want to repay the amount you borrowed within 10 or 20 months.
- Repay the amount you borrowed – no interest and no administration fee.
- Enjoy the service without waiting!
- Sample calculation:
|Term of the contract||10 months||20 months|
|Total amount of the service||990 €||3300 €|
|Monthly payment||99 €/month||165 €/month|
|Amount to be refunded||990 €||3300 €|
Who can use the Inbank service?
- Persons receiving a salary under an employment contract.
- Persons receiving regular benefits (pensions, allowances, etc.) paid by “Sodra”.
- Civil servants, including statutory civil servants.
- Statutory civil servants who are currently retired.
What documents are required to use the Inbank service?
Passport or ID card of a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania.
If necessary, we may ask to see an additional document:
For statutory officials, a certificate of service.
Questions? Please contact us, we will advise you
Tel.: +370 698 11992
E-mail: [email protected]