“Beauty and health is of great importance in our lives, they give us strength, self-confidence, joy, and happiness! Everybody wants to stay healthy, beautiful, and young for as long as possible! I love my work and I feel joy being able to help people have their dreams come true. A happy patient is the best gift and driving force to continue improving, working, and creating beauty.”
Doctor dermato-venereologist Julija Mozūraitienė has been working at VitkusClinic since 2013. She has been working in the field of aesthetical medicine for 10 years and was certified as a teacher of Allergan Aesthetical Academy in 2011.
• 1998-2004: studies at Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine;
• 2004-2005: internship at Vilnius University;
• 2005-2009: residency studies at Vilnius University, VULSK Centre of Dermato-venereology;
• Since 2015: doctoral studies at Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine.
• Since 2005: junior research assistant at the Institute of Oncology of Vilnius University, laboratory of cancerogenesis and tumour pathophysiology;
• Since 2011: doctor dermato-venereologist-oncologist at the Institute of Oncology of Vilnius University;
• Since 2011: certified teacher at Allergan Aesthetical Academy;
• Since 2013: doctor dermato-venereologist at VitkusClinic.
Every year doctor Julija Mozūraitienė improves her qualification in various scientific and practice conferences and workshops. Currently she teaches other doctors in the field of dermato-venereology. The doctor has improved her qualification with Lithuanian, Russian and Brazilian doctors and has had in trainings in Latvia, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Israel, Poland, and Finland.