“Plastic surgery is my life, love, and dream.”
The tenderness of Jelena Romanova-Paškevič, the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at VitkusClinic, allows creating closer bonds with the patients and understanding their desires. The doctor has been learning and working with the best pioneers and nurturers of plastic reconstructive surgery in Lithuania.
• 2001: Vilnius High School of Medicine;
• 2007: Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine;
• 2007-2014: residency of plastic and reconstructive surgery at Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine.
• 1998-2007: nurse of plastic and reconstructive surgery at Vilnius University Hospital, Santaros Clinics;
• 2007-2014: resident doctor of plastic and reconstructive surgery at VULSK;
• 2013-2014: doctor- assistant at Valakupiai Plastic Surgery Clinic VitkusClinic;
• Since 2014: surgeon of plastic and reconstructive surgery at Valakupiai Plastic Surgery Clinic VitkusClinic;
• Since 2014: Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group SE Branch in Lithuania, indemnification department doctor-expert;
• Since 2017: certified teacher of hyaluronic acid fillers FILORGA.
Plastic and reconstructive surgeon continues professional development, participates in international conferences, trainings, and workshops. She presents scientific reports, actively seeks for medical and surgical novelties, and shares her knowledge with colleagues.
She had internships at plastic surgery clinics in Latvia and Italy.
In 2012 she was the co-author of stand reports at the annual conference of orthopaedists and traumatologists in Šiauliai, presenting the following reports: “Pronator Syndrome” and “Thoracic Outlet Syndrome”.