“Plastic surgery is a constant improvement and opportunity to spread joy to yourself and others, when your patients are happy.” Plastic and reconstructive surgery doctor Giedrė Stundžaitė-Baršauskienė has been working for more than 10 years and successfully helps patients find inner harmony by highlighting the natural beauty of each individual.
• 1995-2001: medical doctor studies at Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine;
• 2001-2002: primary residency of medical doctor at Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine;
• 2002-2004: general surgery residency at Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine;
• 2004-2007: plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at m Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine.
• 2003-2005: doctor-assistant at Vilnius Emergency Hospital, Department of Immediate Abdominal Surgery No 1;
• 2005-2007: doctor-assistant at Vilnius University Hospital, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery;
• Since 2007: plastic and reconstructive surgery doctor at Vilnius University Hospital, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery;
• Since 2015: plastic and reconstructive surgery doctor at VitkusClinic;
• Since 2016: certified trainer and instructor of Allergan.
• In order to keep pace with the innovations in surgery, the doctor continuously deepens her knowledge and practice, participates in various international scientific and practical conferences, congresses, seminars, reads scientific reports;
• She had apprenticeships in plastic surgery centres which are famous not only in Europe but also in the world: France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, UK, USA and Russia.
Membership in occupational and non-governmental organisations:
Since 2013, the doctor is a trainee-member of the Lithuanian Hand Surgery and Rehabilitation Society Manus Lithuanica.