“Beauty is much more that appearance, beauty is a combination of emotions. Quality is not an action, quality is a habit.”
Plastic and reconstructive surgery doctor Tomas Budrius is a qualified, skilled, talented and promising specialist. He seeks to help people to discover their beauty and increase their self-confidence.
• 2003-2009: MD Master studies at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences;
• 2009: internship at Klaipėda Hospital;
• 2010-2015: residency of general surgery at LSMUL KK;
• 2015-2017: residency of plastic and reconstructive surgery at VULSK.
• 2010-2015: doctor-resident at LSMUL KK, General Surgery Clinic;
• 2015-2017: doctor-resident at VULSK, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic;
• Since 2015: surgeon at VitkusClinic;
• 2017-2018: surgeon at Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic Akademikliniken, Stockholm, Sweden.
The surgeon is seeking constant occupational improvement through participating and practice sharing in various international workshops and conferences. He is learning from the best Lithuanian specialists and surgery clinics recognised in Europe. He actively cooperates with plastic surgeons at trainings in Stockholm.